Saturday, April 07, 2012

Our Menu: Week of March 31 to April 6


Hong Kong Chicken Curry
Yum, Yum, Yum!!!  Easy and delicious if you like curry! Here’s the recipe.


Chicken Al Diavlo Penne with Salad 
I don’t usually make recipes that call for jarred or canned soups and sauces, but this sounded really good, so I decided to try it.  I used Classico Alfredo Sauce and pesto that I picked up at the Farmer’s Market.  It was really good!  Click HERE for the recipe.

Slow Cooker Mexican Pulled Pork Tacos and Steamed Asparagus 
I’ve made these before and they are fantastic.  This time we ate them ‘flat’ with a knife and fork (i.e., we didn’t roll up the corn tortilla shells) and topped them with sliced avocado, salsa, sour cream, grated cheese, black olives and sliced jalapenos.  Delicious! 

Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken with Steamed Cauliflower and Broccoli 
Cashew chicken is my favourite Thai dish.  This recipe was good, but not quite what I was hoping for.  But then again, a Thai chef, I am not!.  I added some carrots to the crock pot too.  Here’s the recipe. 

Spaghetti with Tomatoes, Black Olives and Feta with a Salad 
A repeat worth repeating.  See this post.

No comments :

Post a Comment

UA-47769148-1