Thursday, August 17, 2006

Heart & Stroke Walk For Heart

On Sunday, September 24th, I am participating in the Cheerios Heart & Stroke Walk for Heart for the fifth year in a row! Our goal is to raise money in support of heart disease and stroke research and health education programs. The reason? Heart disease and stroke remains the leading cause of death in Canada. As many of you know, my family has a serious history of heart disease, in particular my dad. I have seen first hand the amazing results of research with regard to heart health, surgery and recovery.

You can help me raise funds for this important cause and help the Heart and Stroke Foundation reach their goal of $3.2 million for life-saving research. To sponsor me online, just click the link below to access my secure fundraising page. Or, you may also sponsor me by cash or cheque (payable to Heart and Stroke Foundation).

Thanks for your generous support!

https://ww2.heartandstroke.ca/Secure/Page.asp?PageID=1450&RecordID=85193

copy and paste this link into your browser - or click the link over to the right ---->

No comments :

Post a Comment

UA-47769148-1